We are excited to kick off the month of October!
(our birthday month & celebration of our namesake!)
Our Namesake Story: The opal is the October birthstone and we are located on 28th Avenue. Owner, Margot Feves’ treasured Grandma Sadie was born on October 28th. In the 60’s the retail space that is now the Main Room was a grocery store. It’s possible that Gram Sadie once did her grocery shopping at this very location!
We have some tricks up our sleeve this month and will be revealing our grand prize, given away to ONE lucky winner at the Opal 28 Birthday Bash, 10/28/16! Daily clues on our Facebook & Instagram the entire month of October, make sure you follow along to find out what we are giving away.
Birthday bash on FRIDAY 10/28/16, will feature some of our favorite vendors:
- Cake & Cookies from Chanelle at Lux Sucre
- Get wild in the Smirk Photobooth!
- Musubis (an island treat!) from the brand new...Grind Musubi
- Delicious Fresh Organic Juice Popsicles from Stellar Pop
- Oyster Bar from Tournant
- Dance Party DJ-ed by Blackboard Music
- Appetizers + Beer/Wine/Cocktails by Opal 28!
Three years is something to celebrate, please join us to dance, eat, drink and play with our family, friends, past clients, future clients, industry professionals & everyone in-between.
xoxo, Opal 28 (Margot, Kristi, Sarah, Jeremy, Dan & Michelle)