Opal 28 is a Versatile Meeting Space with a Vintage & Elegant Ambiance
Two separate great rooms for breakout sessions, an outdoor patio for non-traditional brainstorms & a built in bar for happy hour service.
Also Included: 54" Smart TV with a HDMI connection & Macbook/iPad Adaptor.
- Classic Boardroom: 36 People
- Classroom Style: 40 People
- U Shaped Meeting: 50 People
- Banquet/Seated Dinner in the Main Room: 60 People
- Cocktail Style Party with Limited Seating: 125 People
- Parking Lot: 17 Cars
Take a Virtual Tour of the space!
Where can I find your corporate rates?
Every event is so unique depending on hours, number of guests, pricing is very flexible...fill out an inquiry HERE for a custom quote!
What AV equipment is included in the space?
Opal 28 has a 54" flat screen SMART tv that can be connected to a laptop/ipad via HDMI. We have the HDMI to Macbook adaptor as well as the HDMI to iPad. Most newer PC's connect straight to the HDMI.
Are there areas for breakout sessions?
Yes! Opal 28 is made up of two large great rooms and a private outdoor patio that are perfect for breakout sessions and lunch service.
What’s included with the Venue fee?
(4) 60” round tables seats 8ppl, (4) 8’ rectangle tables seats 10 ppl, (2) 6’ rectangle tables, (6) high top bistro tables, (3) 3’ square tables, (40) black banquet chairs, place settings, servingware, glassware, black or white assorted linen napkins, runners & centerpiece options, 1 OLCC bartender, surround sound for headphone jack connected music, 54” HD Smart TV and adapters to show a photo slideshow.
*We work closely with The Party Place & West Coast Rentals and can rent any additional items that you request, rental fees apply.
What is the deposit and when are the payments due?
Opal 28 requires a $750 non-refundable deposit due at booking to secure the date and time of your event. The second payment (one half of the remaining estimated balance) is due at the halfway point between the initial deposit and event date. The final payment for all social events is due two weeks before the event date (after the final guest count is submitted). The final bar tab will be due with in 3 days after the event date based on bar consumption.
What does Opal 28 mean?
The opal is the October birthstone and we are located on 28th Avenue. Owner, Margot Feves’ treasured Grandma Sadie was born on October 28th. In the 60’s the retail space that is now the Main Room was a grocery store. It’s possible that Gram Sadie once did her grocery shopping at this very location.